Volunteers are the heart of Community Living Access and play a vital role in our mission to ensure the people we support are living fulfilled lives. Our casts of volunteers are a valued part of our team and play a significant role in all areas of our agency. Our volunteers inspire possibilities!
By volunteering at Community Living Access, you are:
- Making an immediate impact in your community
- Gain personal satisfaction
- Breaking down barriers for people with disabilities
- Gaining experience and valuable skills that can serve you in your career and
- Making new friends!
- Meet new people and enjoy making a difference
- Complete your community service hours
What Opportunities Are Available?
- Special events and fundraising activities
- Serve on committees or the Board of Directors
- Assist with recreational and / or educational activities to help the people we
support achieve their goals
- If you have a special skill or interest you’d like to utilize, let us know and we can
develop a mutually beneficial opportunity.
Who are our Volunteers?
- Students (high school, college, university)
- Executives and Professionals
- Retirees / Stay-at- Home Parents
- New Canadians
- Unemployed / underemployed
- People who want to help and make a difference
How do I become a Volunteer?
All of our volunteers are required to submit:
- an application form and references,
- attend an orientation and interview to ensure you volunteers experience is a
successful one and meets your goals and expectations
- Depending on the volunteer role a current Vulnerable Persons and Criminal Reference Check maybe required
To find out how you can make a difference, please call 519-426- 0007 ext. 112 or
send an email to Bruce at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come and Join our team!
Please follow these links: