Food Crawl For All
Thursday October 24, 2019
Order your 2019 tickets here (online) to get on the bus and have a fantastic time!
2019 Food Crawl For All
FOOD CRAWL FOR ALL – Thursday October 24th 2019
Community Living Access invites you for a ONE-OF-A-KIND Food & Social Experience at their 2nd Annual FOOD CRAWL FOR ALL
Ride fun filled buses and dress up (or not) in your favourite Halloween costume! Together, we will enjoy Signature Appetizers from Five Featured local Restaurants – Venues in Norfolk County. Each restaurant – venue will have a Specialty Beverage (both alcoholic & non-alcoholic) which can be purchased ($5 or less). In addition our Hosts will keep you entertained on the BUS between venues with games, giveaways, prizes and laughter ALL NIGHT LONG!
It will be an evening of Great Food – FUN – Adventure – as we bus you, your friends and new friends to these Five Featured Restaurants – Venues:
- Backstage Capital Theatre and Kaleys Restaurant
- Ramblin’ Road Brewery Farm
- The Gibbled Goose
- The Greens at Renton
- Waterford Old Town Hall and “Chef Michael”
Details & Information
The Food Crawl For ALL – Ticket Price $65 (This Includes):
- Participants will be Bused to ALL restaurant – venue locations with Free Parking at the Home Venue
- Signature Appetizers at each restaurant – venue location
- Fun Activities on the Buses between Restaurant stops
- Major Prize Draws at the Home Restaurant (The Greens at Renton)
- Information on each restaurant – their services and specialties
– Each restaurant – venue will serve a Specialty Beverage (both alcoholic & non-alcoholic) which can be purchased for $5 or less.
– You may also purchase beverages from their Bar.
Meeting Time and Location:
– Arrive at 5:30 pm – Buses Leave 6:15 pm sharp
– The Greens at Renton – 969 Concession, 14 Townsend Road, Simcoe Ontario
Purchasing Tickets and Reserving Seats on the BUS:
– You can go online to purchase and pay for your tickets; Click Here
– You can purchase and Book your tickets by calling 519 426-0007 ext. 100 or visit the Community Living Access Office at 89 Culver Street, Simcoe ON
– Tickets are $65 per person
– If you have colleagues, friends, family that want to join you, please advise us and we can book your seats together on 1 of 4 buses. Note: group bookings are on a 1st come 1st serve basis
Request: Any help you can give to promote The FOOD CRAWL FOR ALL would be most wonderful Contact: Don Lawson – at Community Living Access 519 426-0007 ext. 111 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Please be sure to Mark the Date In your Calendar and Thank You for Supporting our Agency.
So Get on the BUS and Travel without Fuss!
Where we will Sing, Laugh, and Experience
Norfolk’s Finest Restaurants and People.
A Very Large Thank YOU to our Media Sponsors:
Please read below about (last year’s) 2018 Crawl. It was our first and everyone had a terrific time!
A Wonderful Success !
On Thursday Oct. 18/18 – Two Bus Loads of:
Enthusiastic Food Crawl Participants joined us on our themed buses as we took them on a journey of fun and adventure, where they experienced great food from the five featured restaurants. The Bus Excursion was full of Laughter – Stories – Music – Prizes and Giveaways.
The evening was enhance by incredible costumes often with many of the crawlers staying in character through out the journey. The incredible food and creative beverages were only out done by the restaurants amazing staff as they made us all feel welcomed, ensuring we were well feed and our taste-buds were tantalized .
As both buses arrived at the Home Restaurant (the last stop of the evening) there were cheers, yummy desserts and celebration, and a post party broke out. With the help of the talented myFM staff, who kept us all entertained with fun photos and humour they assisted with the major prizes draws awarding some amazing Prizes…
I (Don Lawson) had the privilege of chatting with many of the participants at the end of the evening. They congratulated CL Access on conducting a wonderful event, with comments such as; I am so full, what good food, what a great time, how impressed they were with the prizes, travelling on the BUS was FUN – Fun FUN, everyone i chatted with said they will be back next year and will bring lots of friends – it was a great party!
The evening would not have been possible without the help of many people behind the scenes (especially the Culver Street Staff), our four Bus MC’s; Bruce Robinson, Kim Slavinsky, Kathy Hache & Karen Kenny – who entertained everyone on the buses, volunteers Taylor Leitch and Charity and our amazing restaurants; David’s Restaurant, The Blue Elephant Craft Brew House, The Crepe House, The Greens at Renton, and The Shire Restaurant & Brewpub.
A very Large Thank YOU to our BUS Sponsors; Toyotetsu Canada Inc. and Vanden Bussche Irrigation and to our Media Sponsor – MyFm & Oldies.
Our Participants raved about our prizes and giveaways which would not have been possible without the support from the following companies…
Main Prizes Donated BY ⇒All In Trading, ⇒Go Easy Care, ⇒Kim Slavinsky, ⇒Peerless Cleaners, ⇒Ride the Bine, ⇒Roulston’s Pharmacy, ⇒Scape Spa Mount Pleasant, ⇒Scotty Schafer – Artist, and ⇒The Wine Shop Peller Estates
Prizes & Giveaways Donated By ⇒Eising Greenhouse & Garden Centre, ⇒Gold Coast Real Estate,⇒Kelly Nunn, ⇒Kim Slavinsky, ⇒McKay Insurance & Financial Services – Sun Life, ⇒Michele Silverthorn of Shades of Silver, ⇒Paulmac’s Pets Store and ⇒Patricia Morris of DoTerra
See You at the 2019 Crawl – MORE Details to FOLLOW – the Spring of 2019
Any Questions for 2019 call 519-426-0007 ext. 111
IF you are interest in our Sponsorship Package please contact Don Lawson,Community Living Access