Community Living Access is a non-profit charitable organization. The association was started by people who had a developmental disability, their families, friends and volunteers who believed that all people have the right to live in and contribute to the life of the community.
Facts about Community Living Access
- Supports over 60 people and their families in Norfolk – Haldimand
- Services are person-centered and based on individual needs
- Employs more than 100 people
- Approximately 90% of funding comes from the Provincial Ministry of Community and Social Services
- Approximately 10% of funding comes from fundraising, fees and grants
- Community Living has developed partnerships with all levels of government, businesses, social service agencies, volunteers, education, health, and the public
- Find out about becoming a member.